Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Finding My Groove

Finding my Groove

by Weight Loss Nikki Style on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 7:50pm
After a very rocky couple of weeks, I seemed to hold it together and I am so happy and grateful that when life got in the way and I wanted to quit, I did not. I used to have one little challenge and I would crumble like a Jenga game, but not this time, I was committed and kept going. Now I have made my meal preparation and healthy eating top priority and I have adapted exercise into my lifestyle like I did brushing my teeth. I actually found myself really pissy today that I couldn't get an extra mile in because I had to work! Normally, I would be wandering in and out of the pantry and grazing the fridge looking for something to distract me from doing the much dreaded exercise.

Because I first figured out the reason why I ate, then fixed what I ate I was able to move into a space where no excuses were allowed. After 2 weeks of continual exercise, it is now officially part of my lifestyle and I have to say I FEEL GREAT!

Thank you all my lovely friends for your love and support during this journey, you all are an inspiration to me and I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment