Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Step 3 Assign 11 Hanging on By a Thread

Step 3 Assign 11   Hanging on By a Thread!!

That is exactly what I am doing...hanging on by a thread right now, it is a strong one cause my eye is still on the prize but I am not lying when I say it is tough for me right now. This is when I would have totally cashed in my chips, given up for good. My life has hit a very busy time, a time when there is so much to do that I can barely think. At times like these I would usually make negative choices due to the lack of time and the need to relieve my stress.

My behavior has not been by no means perfect over the last week but I have not reverted back to my old ways which makes me feel very successful. I have not had much time for meal preparation and my exercise routine has been mildly interrupted making me a bit nervous to get on the scale tomorrow. On the other hand I think about all the extra muscles I have been using while building the wall at work and moving my office. Then I think about the food choices I have been faced with and realize that I have been making smarter decisions despite the circumstances. So all in all, I think things will be ok, and if it isn't then I am determined to be ok with it. After all I was the one that told you all that the scale is just a number it is not what defines who we are.   The only thing that had changed since the last time that I told you that is...I really believe it this time...I call that progress!!

Assignment
When faced with a tough situation don't run the the fridge, pat yourself on the back and make a smart decision, one that will make you feel really good about yourself in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment